The data management terms for the personal data of the customers of FC DAC 1904 Dunajská Streda e-shop.
I. Introductory ruling
The purpose of present conditions of data management terms (henceforth “Terms” for the personal data of the customers of FC DAC 1904 Dunajská Streda e-shop is the fulfillment of the information obligations, which can be found in the III. clause of terms about the communication of involved persons.
II. Concept definitions
1. In the adaptation of the present terms, the data operator is the person, who defines the purposes and resources of the handling of personal data alone or with others and who handles the personal data in his own name.
2. In the adaptation of the present terms, the concerned is the natural person, who transacts a purchase on the e-shop webpage of DAC 1904 (shop.dac1904.sk), based on what they become the subjects of data management.
3. In the broad law of the adaptation of the present terms, the broad laws, the lower level and internationally generalized laws are to be meant, especially the European Parliament’s and Council’s order 2016/679 from 27. April 2016 about the protection of the natural persons and natural persons’ personal data protection and about the free flow of such data and about the law of Slovak Republic number 18/2018 about the protection if personal data.
III. The appellation of the data operator
1. For the purposes of the present terms the processor of the concerned data is: DS Operator, a.s. public company, with seat in: Štúrova 1090/7, 929 01 Dunajská Streda, Slovak Republic, statistical number sign: 50 868 683.
2. Other data operators: ÚNIA LIGOVÝCH KLUBOV – Association of the Clubs of First League, with seat in: Tomášikova 30 C, 821 01 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, statistical number sign: 42 168 970; FK DAC 1904, a.s. public company, with seat in: Štúrova 1090/7, 929 01 Dunajská Streda, Slovak Republic, statistical sign: 36 233 846; Kukkonia, with seat in: Štúrova 1090/7, 929 01 Dunajská Streda, Slovak Republic, statistical sign: 42298806.
3. The common reach for the data operators for the data protection purposes: e-mail: oou [at] dsoperator.sk.
IV. The claim, purpose of the data handling and the list of the handled data
The purpose of the data handling:
a/ a based on the III. Clause 1. Point of the present terms III.1., in the contract (purchase contract) between the data operator and the concerned the fulfillment of the established engagement and the assuring of the legitimacy coming from the contract. For this purpose, the following data will be processed: first name, last name, date of birth, address. The provision of personal data based on the present paragraph is the prerequisite of the contract signature and fulfillment. The claim of data handling: the data handling made based on a/ present point is required for the fulfillment of such a contract, in which the concerned party;
b/ a the data operator based on the present terms III. 1. Point the protection of property and the economic interests of concerned (reach in case of handling of extraordinary situations during the contract signature process, including the validation of warranty rights). For this purpose, the following data will be processed: first name, last name, date of birth, address, phone number, e-mail address. The provision of personal data based on the present paragraph is the contractual prerequisite of the contract. The claim of data handling: the data handling done by the purpose of point b/ for the validation of the lawful interests of the data operator and the concerned is needed;
c/ service and product offers, the newsletter of FC DAC 1904 Dunajská Streda, as well as sending the other informative materials of the data operators to the concerned. For this purpose, the following data will be processed: first name, last name, date of birth, address, phone number, e-mail address, the number of the season ticket respectively the cashless card, gender, favorite player. The claim of the data handling is the contribution of the concerned. Without the contribution of the concerned, based on the present point c/ the personal data will not be processed.
V. The period of the data storage
The data operator the managed personal data
a/ in case of data handling based on the present Criterion IV. clause point a/ and point b/ stores the data for 3 months after the contract fulfillment, except if the law orders longer period for data retention,
b/ / in case of data handling based on the present Criterion IV. Point c/ stores the data until the contribution of the concerned is revoked.
VI. The laws of the concerned
The concerned is entitled to
a/ ask for access to his personal data handled by the data operator,
b/ ask for correction, if the personal data stored by the data operator are incorrect,
c/ ask for the deletion of the personal data handled by the data operator, if a prerequisite of this legitimacy, which was established in the broad laws, is realized,
d/ ask for limitation of the data handling, if a prerequisite of this legitimacy, which was established in the broad laws, is realized; during the limitation, the data handler can use the personal data only for the purposes established in broad laws, except the data storage,
e/ protest against the data handling any time, which is processed based on present terms Clause IV. point b/ because of the reasons connected to his own situation
f/ ask for his personal data, which was given to the data operator based on present terms Clause IV. point a/ or c/ in articulated, wildly used and machine-readable format, if the data handling is processed automatically, furthermore alongside the same terms, ask the data operator for the same data in identical content for the reason of forwarding these data to an another data operator, if this is technically possible,
g/ to revoke his approval any time for the handling of personal data, which are handled by the data operator, based on the exclusive approval of the customer,
h/ propose an administrative data protection process at the competent administrative organ.